Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Natural VS Genatically modified food

In my opinion, GMF food is bad because whatever in it is not a safe substance cause if we were to eat in a long effect it might or not affect the practical balance in our body in other worgs it do more harms than good in our body. We cannot completely belive the authorities that the Gmf food is safe to consume just because there a label that mention all of this that's it's o.k. Still I'm not saying that it's the worse sin evern to commit. No, what I meant was that we're not completely sure if this product is safest thing in the planet. If ti was that good then in world health statistic state that majority those that consumed the GMF die in a tender age of below 50 years old. Generally, it's better to eat natural food than GMF food.

2 comments:

Faizah Zailani said...

are you against gm food? you traitor... ahahha

SyurgaMu Allah said...

It's a matter of opinion and besides I comment this before the debate. Now, after the debate I think I give GM food a change.