Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year's resolution again!!

What are my resolutions?

  • To get A's in all subjects (i.e physics, chemistry, gp and maths) during AS level and A level. . .
  • To do revisions very often
  • Improve my time management (since I got poor time management since previous years!!)
  • Spend the holidays wisely (i.e to spend most of the time with lots of revisions rather than watching TV, sleeping and chatting hehehe:p)
  • To do my homework before I can do anything else especially during the holidays!
  • To read more english books in order to improve my vocabulary. . .

How do I make my resolutions come true?????

  • By giving a full attention in class when the teacher is explaining
  • By motivating myself to become a more discipline person
  • To think twice before I follow my temptations
  • Maybe to make a plan for my daily routines
  • Maybe to buy or borrow more english books

That's all i think but in fact i dont like to tell my resolutions to anyone! :(

Chiao!

No comments: