Thursday, April 24, 2008

BRUNEI AS A POPULAR TOURIST DESTINATION

It is not impossible for Brunei to be one of the popular tourist destination in the world. Why do I make this statement? This is because there are a lot of interesting, attractive and magnificient places in Brunei Darussalam. Below is place that can be considered as the best tourist destination in Brunei:

1. SULTAN OMAR ALI SAIFUDDIEN MOSQUE
= SOAS mosque is one of the most magnificient buildings in Asia. This is because due to its islamic, architectural design, dome made of gold plated mosaic, marble flooring, hand-made stained glass windows, handcrafted carpets and minaret of over 50m in height. Apart from that it is also surrounded by a lagoon.


Hmm I think I have to change my mind. Since I cannot find much information about interesting places in Brunei in the internet, Therefore I have to officilally admit that Brunei CANNOT be one of the popular tourist destinations in the world!

I AM SORRY(-.-)

No comments: