Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Euthanasia-Merciful killing is an art of well being

Euthanasia is the practice of killing a person or animal, in a painless or minimally painful way, for merciful reasons, usually to end their suffering. That's basically what it meant. I think that's kind of numb-consious sort of feeling to think about euthanasia. I wonder whether to support it or against it. Furthermore, I'm asking myself if I allowed the term euthanasia into the equation of my life. I'm seriousely neutral on this.

People seem to support euthanasia because they believe that this method of mercy killing will end thesuffering of others : namely the patience who undergo so much pain not only the patience also their close relatives. I would only be neutral regarding euthanasia because I have 2 feelings of what I think about euthanasia. There are it's helps to end one suffering but if I were to do that to my own family then as if i was killing my own flesh and blood. Therefore, I'm 50-50 regarding euthanasia

No comments: