Monday, March 17, 2008

What I felt about the movie-'Thank you for the Smoking'

"Thank you for the smoking"-It's basically an interesting movie since it caught my intention with full force because of the title itself. In my opinion, it's kind of hilarious because where ever I go I would see adverts about the dangers of smoking and how the elders discourage the younger generation that smoking is danger to you if you were to fall to the temptation that the smoke seem wanted you to cross the dark path of life.

So, when I first watched this movie and well it sort of make me want to laugh more instead of to inteprate what's the message of this movie trying to deliver it's real message to me. For once, I would categorise the movie under the genre' suspense and comedy that what's it all about since I can't to be stopped at that time.

To cut long story short, this movie is about Nick Taylor who's lobbilist whose job was to talk. Yes, talk as in counter everyone's points of view whether they state it wrong or right. It doesn't matter to Mr Taylor because he has his own sense of ideal that whatever he say is always true. Thus, Nick got a lot of enemies in a 360 degree notion and watch as he try to deal all this obstacles with his incredible 'smarty' mouth.

P.S "Don't try so hard to solve problems, just be the problem and eventually the solution would appear of you"

No comments: